Farm begins to reopen to public
As Covid-19 restrictions begin to ease, Whirlow Hall Farm is beginning to welcome the public back up to enjoy the facilities and the farm!
Whilst the Farm Shop and Butchery have been busy throughout lockdown, including launching home deliveries and an online shop, we are now begining to reopen other arrears of the farm and welcome the public back.
Therefore, our openign times are as follows:
- Farm Shop and Butchery, Wednesday-Sunday 10am-5pm
- Cafe (takeaway drinks, cakes and ice creams), Friday-Sunday 10am-4pm
- BBQ, Saturday and Sunday 10am-3pm
- Playgrounds, Saturday and Sunday 10am-4pm
- Farmer John's Tractor Rides (NEW!), Saturday and Sunday 10am-3pm (last slot 2:30pm)
Unfortunately we no longer offer PYO fruit, sorry!
We have implemented queuing systems in all areas, increased cleaning, installed screens and provided handwashing facilities across the farm. Please adhere to all onsite signage, maintain social distance and be patient with everyone!