Book your Whirlow Hall Farm Birthday Party today!
The Farm is a great place for a birthday party! You'll be able to meet our animals up-close, take a tractor ride tour around the farm, enjoy tasty party food, and experience life on the Farm - as well as having plenty of indoor fun and games! Everyone wants something different, so we'll definitely need to discuss what you're after - please contact us with the date, numbers and any other details by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you to sort out the other details.
We’re looking forward to speaking to you, but in the meantime, we thought these FAQs would help:
How much does a party cost? £240, which includes a five-hour party venue hire that grants you access to two separate rooms in our education building that can be turned into a themed party! The spacious venue also has a cloakroom, loos and a small kitchen area to use as you like. Normally, the party hosts arrive when the room is available to set up and prepare any party pieces before the other guests arrive a little later, depending on what you decide to set up. Then at the end, allow time for 30 minutes packing down after your guests leave.
How many children can come to the party? We can accommodate up to 15 kids.
What fun activities take place? The first hour consists of 2 activities, tractor rides and animal handling. After party food and birthday cake, we will have a scavenger hunt in the Hall garden! After these activities the time is yours - most parties head back to the room and spend the last 45 minutes playing fun party games!
- Tractor Rides - You'll get an hour of tractor tours around our lovely farm, seeing lots of different animals along the way! Please note that at least 1 adult must accommodate each trailer ride. If you let us know in advance, we can also provide extra tractor rides for any parents who don't want to miss out at £20 per ride!
- Animal Handling – A chance to get up close and personal with our lovely rabbits and guinea pigs! Also, a chance to meet and stroke our lovely donkey Spirit and say hello to our goofy goats, we may even have some fresh baby lambs as spring approaches!
- Scavenger Hunt – A fun and active way to explore and learn about life on the farm.
When can I have the party? Our parties run on Saturdays and Sundays from 11am till 4pm. We will send you a full itinerary once you've booked your party. Our rooms are professionally cleaned between parties, but we ask that you leave the venue as you found it to give them a fighting chance.
How old can the children attending be and who is responsible for them? We will make sure that kids are kept safe and sound, but this is a busy working farm, and so it is important that there are suffiicent parents to do their bit. Kids 3,4 and 5 years old MUST be accompanied by a parent/guardian. Kids 6-to-9-years-old MUST have 1 adult per 3 children. Adult to child ratios for older children is 1:5.
Who does the catering? We offer a fantastic catering package at £7 per child that provides delicious party food including pizza, sausage rolls, carrots sticks, crisps and much more! Any dietary requirements or allergies MUST be mentioned when booking the party. Please note that we do not provide the birthday cake unless arranged beforehand.
What else is going on at the farm?
- Award Winning Café - Last summer we finally opened our fantastic brand-new café, which in November won an award by Westside Magazine as the ‘Best Café of the Year’! The barn in the bottom yard which used to accommodate our lovely horses has now been converted into our 100+ seated café with a brilliant and varied menu that accommodates all. Parents will be glad to know that our café staff are fully barista trained so that needed coffee will definitely hit the spot!
- Farm Shop & Butchery - We have also refurbished our wonderful farm shop that’s stocked full of everyday locally sourced needs. Next to the shop we have our own
butchery so that we can live by our motto of ‘field to fork’.
- Walking Routes and Animals - There are several great walking routes around the farm's 135 acres where you can see many animals as well as an area dedicated to
the public to get up close and personal with our friendly animals!
Need present ideas? Take a look at our animal sponsorship page and sponsor one of our farm animals for the birthday child! There are lots of brilliant farm toys and educational books in our farm shop!
To book, please click on the 'Book Now' link on the bottom left of the side bar.
For more information, please email AJ at email@example.com